Direkt zum Hauptbereich

[0807] Cat-Art 2

Firlefanzus                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

 

 

 

[14 Pictures]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         






p l e a s e  f o l l o w 👉  

Hey Carol, A few days ago a co-worker offered me his families 1 year old tomcat. A black European Shorthair. He explained to me, that his families girls (his wife and oldest daughter), who wanted to have a new cat after the old one had died, did nothing to make the cat feel comfortable. They payed no attention to the new cat. My coworker decided that the new cat deserved something better and asked me. I was touched that he thought of me and that he remembered that I had lost my Patti. We agreed that I would visit him on Thursday and see, if that cat and I would be a match.

Oh man....I'm so much missing to have a cat around my feet. That much is true. But on the other hand, I'm enjoying the freedom to not be responsible for another being...at least for now. Do you think I can ask my coworker to wait till my next holidays in September? Plus I'm not sure if it is not to soon after Patti....

Firlefanzus aka Farah

Here are my new Cat-Art Pictures:

The Black one:


Finally I found the perfect style!

---

Another Black Cat :-)


ummm...yes :-)

---

The little Devil:


---

Speaks for itself:


---

The Queer Cat:


---

The lazy Tom:


---

Cool, calm and relaxed:


---

and the little joker-girl:


---

Not sleeping but meditating: 


---

Moon, the magic cat:


---

The four cuties:





Ende

Denkt doch bitte mal darüber nach, uns hier auf Blogspot zu folgen! 
 
>>p l e a s e   f o l l o w<<  👉

Und über Kommentare freuen wir uns auch immer!
 
>>p l e a s e   c o m m e n t<<   👇

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alle Namen und Begebenheiten sind, wie immer, frei erfunden! 
 
Both story and characters are, of course, completely fictitious! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kommentare

LokiLu hat gesagt…
Oh that poor cat! He must be so sad. All cats need love & attention. He is still a kitten basically!! You will have so much fun with him. Boy cats make the best pets too. They are way more fun & playful than females. They are sometimes less graceful, more clumsy, more goofy lol. Male cats take to new kittens very well too, even other adult cats, esp if it is a female. I have introduced male kittens to male cats many times & never have I had an issue. Actually, 2 of my males immediately became little mother hens lol, they would come running every time the kitten would make a noise. The reason I mention this is, I firmly believe that a cat NEEDS a companion, It does not have to be another cat, but it will prevent separation anxiety & lonliness when yoy are not there. I mean look at the pics of Thor & freyja lol. Plus, if you have to buy cat food/litter anyway lol, what's one more? ANyway... You will have to give him some time to get used to you & don't make your descision based on your first visit. He might be shy with you or even scared, sometimes it takes time. Sometimes the cat is super friendly & affectionate right away, I have seen this alot with cats that are neglected, they are starved for attention. Thor took to my Mom at first because I was not in the best mood when we picked him up after a 2 hour ferry ride & then fighting Vancouver traffic (I hate cities!!) & getting lost, & then being late. They are empaths & very much feed off your emotions. (They are also psychic, as in they can read your mind as well.)
I think waiting until September is ok, however the sooner, the better!! It is never too early, you would not be replacing your kitty by any means. If I didn't have Thor when Loki passed, it would have been so much harder to deal. When you are a loner such as myself, your cats become way more than just pets.. Make sure he is fixed tho, I have had several male cats that sprayed, & it is pungent lol. I hope you take him, I really dnt think you will regret it, Cats bring so much joy. Also, they are way easier than dogs lol But, if yoy are away from hme alot I wold really consider going to a shelter & getting him a companion, a kitten would be best. Or even a good bengal breeder lol. I know Thor's dad came from the Czech Republic. Keep me posted tho.
Team Firlefanz hat gesagt…
Hey loki, thanks for your answer. I have visited the cat and I think the two of us would match. However I could feel, that he wasn't feeling too well there. I believe he doesn'T like the smaller children. He came to me immediately, playing with me and allowing me to caress him.
That cat is (what did you call it? fixed?), vaccinated and chipped. He has a calm mood and his owner told me, tht he doesn't scratch at furniture and walls (as if I would care, considering my furniture and walls...lol)
And yes...IF I take him, I might add a second cat..later. I had male cats before and yes, they tend to be more tolerant to other cats then the ladies. I just will have to find another cat...because the shelters don't like to give cats away for living in an appartment.
LokiLu hat gesagt…
OMG do you know how much joy you will have watching him thrive from all the love & atention he will get from you? If you get him a kitten, watching them play & their goofy antics will have you laughing for hours. I never tire of watching Thor & freyja play. The very best toy out there is called "DaBird" They are $12-$18 and I GUARANTEE he will LOVE it. I have not seen any cat resist it, even an 18 year old female cat, that my friend said didn't play. You should havee seen her face when her cat started chasing it & even standing up to catch it lol. I wish I could take him lol. I dont know what it is about black cats.. growing up I had ONLY black cats.
LokiLu hat gesagt…
We had a feral black cat that showed up in my yard late fall a few years ago. At first I would put out food for him. Then I thought he needed somewhere nice to sleep, cats dont like to be cold. (luckily we have very nice winters here, usually 7-8C every day)So we had a large shop in the back & I set up a big cat carrier up off the ground & put a soft plush robe in it & covered it with thick packing blanket & he actually used it! & within 1 or 2 days & then almost every night!! I would take out food & fresh water every morning, & he would come out of his little house & eat while I was there & I would talk to him & started calling him Panther. (Actually I never did know if it was a boy or girl as I could pet him after a few weeks but he would still growl & slap sometimes so I couldn't exactly look lol). When spring came, he left. I had actually saw that cat for several months before he ever showd up in my yard, and as far as 9km away & he would have had to cross a bridge to get to y house. It was a short, one car bridge at the time, but still impressive lol. I would see him along the road often on my way into town, I had always wanted to pull over & try to catch him as I was so worried he would get hit by a car. We made eye contact the last time & he was exactly 3km from my house, as he was right by the community store. I know it was the same cat because he had a limp. Which is how I know it was the same cat when he showed up i my yard. What are the odds that out of the entire East Sooke peninsula, which there is 40 square km of park alone, that he would end up in MY YARD?! This still baffles me, which is why I am telling you about it. He came back the following winter, about the same time. The shop was now finished tho & not open as it had been. So, we decided to put his cat house up on the back deck on the 2nd story, right at the back door, under a bench, which we covered with thick poly, so it would stay dry. Then we could see him hen he came as he would sit on the railing & wait for us to bring hs food lol. ANd he used his little house again. almost every night. We really considered him as ours, this time he stuck around thru summer, but would sometimes be gone for days at a time. I would be out walking with Loki & we would see Panther up the road & as soon as he would see Mom or me, he would drop lol. (So we could pet him) Even if he was a block away lol. We couldn't leave the door open for him to come in if he wanted tho as we had just gotten Thor that Jan & he was only out while on a leash & harness. I have video of Thor & Panther playing with the bird toy, I was trying to get him used to our cats. I don't think he would have ever been a "house cat" tho. Anyway... he stayed again that winter, but disappeared in the spring. (Anther reason I believe it was a he). That summer we started to let Thor go without his harness, as we couldn't keep him in it anyway.. We saw Panther one more time late summer & he was wearing a collar!! And I havent seen him since. I did see a post on facebook about someone in the community missing their cat, a girl, named "Spooky". Apparently they hadn't had her long & she was indoor/outdoor. The pic they shared looked exactly like our "Panther" lol. (She did come home btw, they updated their post a few days later).
LokiLu hat gesagt…
LOL I was so busy typing... I am so happy to hear that your visit went well!! He is going to have the best life with you, I believe things happen for a reason & it was meant to be.
Team Firlefanz hat gesagt…
WOW...I loved your panther story. You should post it on your blog. Oh and btw you can post my cat art pictures there...well, if you like to.
LokiLu hat gesagt…
I havent figured out how to go about my blog yet lol. I have so many ideas.. I am a procrastinator tho. Sorry, was talking on the phone for the last hour! I found a pic of panther..
Team Firlefanz hat gesagt…
Oh, I now everything about procrastination....*lol*
LokiLu hat gesagt…
i actually posted something on my "blog" for you. I do not kno what I am doing but i created a link.. i think...
https://lokilu1974akacrazycatlady.blogspot.com/2023/07/for-farah.html

AHhhh so cool!! lol it worked. And now I am going to stop taking up all your comments space lol

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

[1296] Frühling in Schottland (9)

[1297] A Walk In The Park

[1281] Nürnberg (7)

[1282] Alessandro

[1000] Jubilee (2)

[1233] Norway (3)

[1003] Jubilee (5)

[1001] Jubilee (3)

[0999] Jubilee (1)

[1256] Faces in the Snow (10)