Direkt zum Hauptbereich

New Pictures from my Archive

Firlefanzus [10 Pictures]

Da Tobias, mein Geschichtenerzähler, sich immer noch von der Corona-Infektion erholt, habe ich noch ein paar Bilder für euch fertiggestellt. Viel Spaß damit!

01-Brady from Texas

"my sausage is a shower, not a grower"

02-Brian from the States

"I'm a big fan of the DOORS"

03-Chad & Tim from England/Germany

"Chad just loves to play with my foreskin :-)"

04-Connor & Mitch at the Pacific Coast

"does he embarrass you? -- Nah.....not very much!"

05-Felix from Switzerland

"I always wanted to do a nude fun jump"

06-Jon from England

"he lost a bet...and he didn't like it very much"

07-Julio and Tony....from Italy

"they are just pretending"

08-Robert from the States

"pants down in Ireland"

09-Stuart from England

"a pile of soccer mess"

10-Troy from England

"I've been waiting for you..."


ENDE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

[0999] Jubilee (1)

[1001] Jubilee (3)

[1000] Jubilee (2)

[0638] The Black Edition

[1002] Jubilee (4)

[0654] The Green Edition

[0659] The Brown(ish) Edition

[0658] The Blue Edition

[0651] The Cuba Edition [Red Edition, Part II]

[0650] The Red Edition [Cuba-Edition, Part I]